JoinFS ???

Suggestions, ideas and general discussion about JoinFS.
ervski

JoinFS ???

Post by ervski »

Sad to learn today that Peter will no longer devote time to JoinFS. Pete I truly appreciate all your hard work supporting this wonderful Flight Simulator Product. Our flt sim community needed a solid multiplayer program that worked very very well, you came through.

Again, you are appreciated. Wish you the best, Thank you sir!!!

erv
Col.joe

Re: JoinFS ???

Post by Col.joe »

Well said Erv, wonder where we go now?
TexxasAl

Post by TexxasAl »

Col.joe wrote:Well said Erv, wonder where we go now?
I believe that we don't have to "go" anywhere, in order to continue to utilize the product at the present level of sophistication.

That's one of the great things about JoinFS; it is not dependent on a fixed server machine.

I would suppose Peter would be willing to "sell" his code to somebody, in order to gain some compensation for all his time and efforts.

:mrgreen:
OMGEDSON

Post by OMGEDSON »

Or consider gifting it to the community as open source so we can see his creation continue to develop and blossom into what he was unable to achieve solo...

Regardless of his choice, sad to hear Peter will no longer be the guy behind the scenes making it happen.
Viking01

Post by Viking01 »

Thanks a lot Peter for your hard work and dedication for our community.
We do have a well working tool for our multiplayer flights, thanks again for that!
Brucee

Post by Brucee »

Peter,

The time & effort you have spent on JoinFS is very much appreciated & I respect your decision to put it to bed in it's present state.
Thank you for all your hard work & best wishes for the future

All at the OZx Flying Club