Help testing 'Third Party Events' 0x11000 - 0x1100A

Suggestions, ideas and general discussion about JoinFS.
Peter
Site Admin

Help testing 'Third Party Events' 0x11000 - 0x1100A

Post by Peter »

Hi,

If anyone uses or develops add-ons that use something called 'third part events', at some point could you try version 1.2.9? I've added support for the first ten events in the range 0x11000 - 0x1100A. However, I'm not familiar with any add-ons that use these events so I'm unable to actually test it myself. If someone could also recommend an aircraft that does use these then I'll be able to make better progress on it.

Thanks,
Peter
Tisor

Re: Help testing 'Third Party Events' 0x11000 - 0x1100A

Post by Tisor »

Peter wrote:Hi,

If anyone uses or develops add-ons that use something called 'third part events', at some point could you try version 1.2.9? I've added support for the first ten events in the range 0x11000 - 0x1100A. However, I'm not familiar with any add-ons that use these events so I'm unable to actually test it myself. If someone could also recommend an aircraft that does use these then I'll be able to make better progress on it.

Thanks,
Peter
You can use ModelConverter X to show Modeldef.xml and look for those EventIDs on cockpit animations or check on the XML Gauges for them. Sadly I've checked all my normal addons and couldn't find any using those IDs.

As a parallel question, with this you can also implement the custom LVars (as used on some AirTankers addons) or they are a completely different business?