Hi from FSXatWar

Suggestions, ideas and general discussion about JoinFS.
Cougar FFW04

Hi from FSXatWar

Post by Cougar FFW04 »

Hi Peter,

First thanks and congratulations for this awesome multiplateforms FS MP tool.
I am the the FSXatWar project team's leader and although I have just registered today I am following your progress with great interest since early december. If you plan to somehow "support" FSXatWar environement I would be happy to give you details how it is supposed to work in MP and the possible best way to accomodate FSXatWar. Please let me know.

Thanks again,

Regards
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Hi from FSXatWar

Post by Peter »

Hi there,

I appreciate you posting on the forum. I'm interested very much in making JoinFS fully compatible with FSXatWar and am happy to make any necessary changes to get everything functional and working correctly. Perhaps we could arrange to meet on TeamSpeak or Discord if you already have one set up? I think that will be the easiest way to get things moving.

Looking forward to discussing it further.

Best regards,
Peter
Cougar FFW04

Post by Cougar FFW04 »

Hi Peter,

Some of our beta testers are currently investigating joinFS compatibility with FSXatWar.
Once we will have a better view of what is working and what is not working I will come back to you with some propositions (if any).

Thanks again,

Cougar
Cougar FFW04

Post by Cougar FFW04 »

Hi Peter,

Just a short message to let you know that we have tested internally JoinFS (1.1.7) with FSXatWar and that the perspectives are very encouraging.
We plan to conduct a few more testings in the following weeks and then after analysis, I will come back to you with some sugestions.

Thanks again, this is really an amazing piece of software. ;)
motus

Post by motus »

Hi Peter,

Thank you for this excellent version.

We have made small tests with this version yesterday. We have very these points :
Automatic height adjustment of aircraft when people are using different airport scenery
Objects can be selected for broadcast individually, by model, or by VRS Tacpack.
Static simulator objects are now detected and can be broadcast.
=> these 3 points seems to be ok.

As Cougar said, we plan to conduct a few more testings in the following weeks and then after analysis and we will come back to you with some sugestions.

Very very good job, Peter.

Thank you very much.
Cougar FFW04

Post by Cougar FFW04 »

Hi Peter,

Please check PM.

Thanks ;)