Thank! You! for creating this awesome flightsim-connection-tool

Suggestions, ideas and general discussion about JoinFS.
Ronald

Thank! You! for creating this awesome flightsim-connection-tool

Post by Ronald »

Hello All / JoinFs development / support team
I just today (28-12-2016) discovered the existence of JoinFs by reading the Jan/Feb 2017 issue of http://www.pcpilot.net/
- What an amazing piece of software you(r team) have created.
- What a stunning beauty of a pilotclient/server

Finally every flightsimmer now has a change to simply connect and fly with their friends peer-to-peer without the need of a central server.

I'm really looking forward to:
- see JoinFS evolve to the maximum of the current state-of-the-art-flightsim-technology.
- contribute my ideas to the growth of this next generation pilot client/multiplayer host.

Keep the blue side up!
Ronald
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Thank! You! for creating this awesome flightsim-connection-tool

Post by Peter »

Hi Ronald,

Your post and kind comments are very much appreciated, thanks. Yes, it was rather nice to get a mention in PC Pilot this month. :)

There are plenty of new little features still in the works, and any new ideas are of course very welcome.

Best regards,
Peter
ervski

Re: Thank! You! for creating this awesome flightsim-connection-tool

Post by ervski »

I too would like to express my appreciation. My flight group of many years continue to update to the latest flight simulation but not all of us are able to do so. Your program was used by a few of us this last week, WOW. First time I have experienced stable formation flying in multiplayer and most of all not kicked from the server for some unknown reason.

Thanks much guys! Will continue to monitor & donate soon.

erv/erv49
P3D-3