Flight plan and crossing points

Any questions regarding JoinFS.
vedum

Flight plan and crossing points

Post by vedum »

Hi Peter,

Last night, on a flight, we had to send our flight plan to our controller for viewing with Servinfo. Apparently, in the whazzup.txt file, only the departure and arrival airport is present. And not the intermediate crossing points.

Is this provided in a future update to add them in the whazzup.txt file so that they appear in Servinfo?

Best regards,
Stéphane
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Flight plan and crossing points

Post by Peter »

Hi Stéphane,

I'm not sure if the whazzup file format support a list of waypoints. Do you know if this is possible, Roo?

Peter
ATC Roo

Post by ATC Roo »

If you are able to pull them from Simconnect then there is a section for them in the whazzup.

They would need to be added like that below.

DCS POL DAYNE TNT BNN etc etc
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

I can only get waypoints in the format of longitude and latitude from SimConnect. So I won't be able to add them in that readable coded format.

Perhaps this just requires something similar to vPilot where you can specify your route and remarks in JoinFS. These could be shown in the aircraft list details and also added to the whazzup data?

Peter
ATC Roo

Post by ATC Roo »

Peter wrote:I can only get waypoints in the format of longitude and latitude from SimConnect. So I won't be able to add them in that readable coded format.

Perhaps this just requires something similar to vPilot where you can specify your route and remarks in JoinFS. These could be shown in the aircraft list details and also added to the whazzup data?

Peter
Sounds good to me.
vedum

Post by vedum »

Perfect !!