Zibo Livery, PFD & ND screes Issues

Report problems with JoinFS.
Knersuss

Zibo Livery, PFD & ND screes Issues

Post by Knersuss »

Hi Guys,

Another issue we have is that our liveries goes all white sometimes.
I cannot say what happens or what we do to get it that way!?

In flight we cannot change back so all the nice screenshots are not possible from there on.

Also the PFD, ND, EICAS etc screens seem to die on us and in mid flight it is catastrophic :D

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Regards,
Nico
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Zibo Livery, PFD & ND screes Issues

Post by Peter »

Are you talking about X-Plane?

Peter
Knersuss

Post by Knersuss »

Yes sir
edakridge

Post by edakridge »

Try an aircraft with simpler coding such as the default 737 or MD-80. The 737 with the Zibo Mod has some very complex coding and custom DataRefs. I won't say that it would be impossible for Peter to code for the Zibo Mod, but certainly a full time job what with sometimes 2-3 updates a week for it.
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

This sounds like the same X-Plane problem where another aircraft if the same type is injected and messes up your own aircraft. It’s a problem that started in X-Plane 11.30. Probably related to their Vulcan switch over. The answer is to use CSL objects which is what I’ll be working on next.

Peter
Knersuss

Post by Knersuss »

Thanks Peter,

We have done a few flights since the update and what we found is that when we use the Zibo 738 V3.33H it does not happen, when we switch to V3.34 it happens, hope that helps a bit... CLS would be nice so we can select the required liveries :)

Edakridge, I am not sure what the Zibo updates and coding influences are on JoinFS. It has always worked for me until recently.
The only "big" difference between V3.33H and 3,34 is Twkster's new flight model after LR updated the capabilities recently and AudioBird's visual tweaks... Zibo still fiddles with "great circle" and LNAV etc, but nothing I can think of that would be this "bad" for JoinFS!?

Anyway, please let me know if there is anything I need to discuss with the team on this side