v1.0.7

Report problems with JoinFS.
Dan-TXHills

v1.0.7

Post by Dan-TXHills »

No problems with connecting - all variations on the theme worked. The problem is that the planes are flipping around wildly, even in straight and level flight.

Just went back to v1.0.4 - no problems with the aircraft flipping around. Might have something to do with the fix for tumbling when at the top of a loop. We noticed this right away - saw the aircraft 'dancing' on Plan-G - when we look at each other (we have a modified camera view that puts our view directly behind another aircraft) we could see each other rolling rapidly left and right and hopping from side to side.

Dan
Peter
Site Admin

Re: v1.0.7

Post by Peter »

Hi Dan,

Great. Fix one thing, break something else. :roll:

I'm glad the networking issue is fixed anyway, that is good. I'll take a look at the aircraft problem tomorrow. It almost certainly relates to the loop bug fix.

Thanks,
Peter
ATC Roo

Post by ATC Roo »

Looks good.
Bugs I've found.
Auto broadcast does not transmit any more, although all tick boxes do get ticked as they enter.
Bearing to other aircraft is 180degs out.

Usernames is a great feature and shows on radar allowing anything to be entered including a real world trigraph/callsign for ATC.
vfrsim

Post by vfrsim »

I can also report, some odd flipping around in v 1.07 test.
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

I've just released 1.0.8, which fixes the issues raised. There is a small chance that this also fixed the odd aircraft behaviour in 1.0.7, but we'll have to see.

Thanks,
Peter