Aircraft Banking and No Landing Gear

Report problems with JoinFS.
JackRiordan

Aircraft Banking and No Landing Gear

Post by JackRiordan »

Hello Peter!

A couple days ago, I updated my server and my main computer with the most current version of joinFS.

A member of my VA was about to do a flight, so I decided along with him using the same aircraft. I walked him through setting up joinFS, and we both started at KFYV Drake Field in the default Beech Baron 58. He was using FSX SE, and I was using P3Dv4.

I immediately noticed that his aircraft wasn't displaying the landing gear as being in the down position. However, it appeared the simulator knew his landing gear was down, because he was suspended slightly above the runway. Also, his ailerons were constantly set to bank the aircraft right. After both of us restarting joinFS a couple times to see if that would fix the issue, we decided to start the flight.

From my perspective, his aircraft taxied with no issues, despite the landing gear not appearing down. As soon as his aircraft left the ground, it immediately banked to the right slightly, and remained that way for the entire flight.

I know we had discussed the issue with the banked aircraft before, but I wanted to give you an update on the most recent experience I've had.

Despite those small things, we completed the flight together with no further issues.
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Aircraft Banking and No Landing Gear

Post by Peter »

Hi Jack,

I've just found a bug affecting the aileron and rudder trims. I suspect that this is the cause of the banked aircraft.

Will be fixed in 1.3.6.

Best regards,
Peter