v1.0.19 issues

Report problems with JoinFS.
Deano1973

v1.0.19 issues

Post by Deano1973 »

Hi Peter,

We've upgraded to v1.0.19 ( but not the last two as they came out so fast ) and we're still encountering visibility issues as per previous versions. Is there something that we're doing wrong, as I've really tried to identify what's happening but can't seem to resolve it.

Logs attached ( this time my entire JoinFS folder from tonight's flight ). SimConnect Exception 3 is tonight's guest star. The same issue blocked visibility for other users too, for whom the same aircraft appeared without issue last week.

I know that the helicopters may represent an issue that has now been fixed, but the missing F-18s are FSX default aircraft? Any ideas on this?

Cheers,
Dean
JoinFS12-12-16.zip
(6.47 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
Peter
Site Admin

Re: v1.0.19 issues

Post by Peter »

Hi Dean,

There's a good chance that 1.0.21 will help with those errors. Going between airplanes and non-airplanes had some model issues in 1.0.19. One of the problems was that when an aircraft failed to load, that was it, it wouldn't load at all until the session was reconnected. So that would be giving you some problems if you were trying to recover the substitution. The other bug happened when switching between different aircraft types which was causing the initial failure.

If you could give 1.0.21 a go first and see if you still get the errors.

Thanks,
Peter