Issue with JoinFS

Report problems with JoinFS.
Rohzino

Issue with JoinFS

Post by Rohzino »

Hello, Peter

I am a member within the US Central Group and I cannot see any other players inside the game. But they can see me. I have scanned for models and reinstalled JoinFS

Current Version "1.0.15"
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Issue with JoinFS

Post by Peter »

Hi Rohzino,

Has the US Central server been upgraded to 1.0.15, so that you are all on the same version?

You could check with your fellow pilots to see if they have also upgraded. It's not always possible to maintain compatibility between version I'm afraid.

Peter
Rohzino

Post by Rohzino »

Yes, I am on that version

UPDATE: The server is aswell
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Could you check with the other people in the session that the version number on the bottom left of the main JoinFS window is 1.0.15?

Do their aircraft not appear in the list? Do you still get the right number in 'Pilots:' on the main window?

Peter
Rohzino

Post by Rohzino »

Yes, they are all on 1.0.15. I can see everybody in the Aircraft list in JoinFS but not in the game
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Just for everyone's information. This issue was related to the bug in 1.0.15 where the aircraft details are misaligned. It looked as though 'Share Cockpit' was ticked, but in fact it was 'Ignore' that was ticked, which explained the missing aircraft. This will be fixed in 1.0.16.

Peter