Aircraft not showing up in recorder system

Report problems with JoinFS.
CSAV-AFA

Aircraft not showing up in recorder system

Post by CSAV-AFA »

Hi,

Since last changes in the plugin, I can't see the aircraft model in the recorder system. It shows only the labels and the model is invisble.
It seems the aicraft is not drawing correctly in the insertion in X-Plane.

Best regards,
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Aircraft not showing up in recorder system

Post by Peter »

That's strange, I usually use the recorder to test the aircraft insertion and it was working fine with 2.0.4.

Did you reinstall the plugin from the JoinFS settings?

Peter
CSAV-AFA

Post by CSAV-AFA »

Yes, I did it. This problem started when the insertion doesn't need any more IA X-Plane. I tested now, and it is working with 737 default. But with Cessna 172 default and with the aircraft i use for formation training ( BFDG TUCANO T27) are not working
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

In the X-Plane folder, there is a Log.txt file. What JoinFS messages can you see in there when you try to inject an aircraft?

Also, do you see the recorded aircraft in the JoinFS aircraft list on play back?

Peter
CSAV-AFA

Post by CSAV-AFA »

Yes, I can see the recorded aircraft on this list.

This is the last message in the log: "JoinFS: Aircraft 1 model changed from '' to 'T-27 Brazilian Air Force Academy - AFA - FAB1372'."
CSAV-AFA

Post by CSAV-AFA »

Peter wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:36 pm In the X-Plane folder, there is a Log.txt file. What JoinFS messages can you see in there when you try to inject an aircraft?

Also, do you see the recorded aircraft in the JoinFS aircraft list on play back?

Peter
I got this message: the file path Resources/plugins/JoinFS/inject002/objects/backpanel_glass.obj could not be opened.