Masquerading not working for test version 2.0.4

Report problems with JoinFS.
bert.laverman

Masquerading not working for test version 2.0.4

Post by bert.laverman »

Trying to use 2.0.4 to solve connection problems, we noticed the masquerading is not working. No matter how often an alternative is chosen, the real aircraft keeps being shown.

Bert
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Masquerading not working for test version 2.0.4

Post by Peter »

Ok, will check it out. Everything else ok regarding connections? I want to get this version out asap since it affects a lot of people.

Peter
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

bert.laverman wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:14 pm Trying to use 2.0.4 to solve connection problems, we noticed the masquerading is not working. No matter how often an alternative is chosen, the real aircraft keeps being shown.

Bert
Hi Bert, can you give an example of this. I just did a quick check and it seems to work ok.

Peter
bert.laverman

Post by bert.laverman »

I am flying with the Carenado C90, and select it in the list. Then right-click, Substitute, and select default King Air 350. After OK it is still marked in the list (in the sub model column) as BE9L.

Bert
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Ah, that was fixed in v2.1.0. It is just showing the wrong information. v2.1.3 will be released tomorrow.

On a related issue, I think the flight plan aircraft type is not being updated when you change aircraft. I'll take a look at that.

Peter
bert.laverman

Post by bert.laverman »

:thumbsup: