Model changes

Report problems with JoinFS.
Deano1973

Model changes

Post by Deano1973 »

Hi Peter,

v1.0.14 model matching appears to only be working intermittently: changes can be selected but nothing actually happens.

Any ideas? I did change one aircraft successfully from the default Cessna, but am unable to select any since and nor can anybody else.
Deano1973

Re: Model changes

Post by Deano1973 »

Additional info on above post: by changing a model, leaving the session and then rejoining, the change works. Will report back if there's a visual clue to what's going on.
Deano1973

Post by Deano1973 »

It appears to be working now, having left the session and moved my aircraft to a different location. The visual tests were working fine but sometimes the aircraft list is very slow to update.
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

One thing to note is that the aircraft list will only update when you move the mouse cursor outside of the list area. Could this have been part of the problem. I may change this behaviour as it may be making things a bit confusing.

I did fix a minor bug in the model substitution so there may well be some issues with it. We'll see how it goes for a bit and see if there's a definite problem with it.

The matching is intended to work as you'd expect, changes should appear immediately etc.

Peter
Deano1973

Post by Deano1973 »

Hi Peter,

We had a big group flight last night and all worked perfectly! I can also confirm that all animation bugs have been removed so everything looked great! Super work, it's really transformed our multiplayer environment :D

Dean
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Great, thanks Dean. We're heading in the right direction. :)

Peter