Remove aircraft from Recording from current flight?

Any questions regarding JoinFS.
RCFlyer

Remove aircraft from Recording from current flight?

Post by RCFlyer »

Peter:

A few of us from Hovercontrol flew using JoinFS today. It was great fun as usual. One thing did occur that I have a question about. One of our guys did multiple recordings, thus, creating several recorded aircraft. These aircraft showed up in the aircraft list when selected from the View menu and were displayed on our various third party maps (Plan-G, FSTramp, etc.). We could not find a way to cause these aircraft to go away. Finally, we used the "ignore" function in the aircraft menu, in combination with the guy who made the recording logging off and back on.

If there a way to remove these recorded versions of aircraft for the active flight?

Thanks

Danny
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Remove aircraft from Recording from current flight?

Post by Peter »

Hi Danny,

Did the person who recorded the aircraft make sure the he stopped the playback of the aircraft. The Play button on the main window should have turned orange.

Were you able to see what the aircraft were doing? Were they static or drifting off in one direction, or still flying the recorded pattern?

Peter
RCFlyer

Post by RCFlyer »

I believe the recorded aircraft were static. I asked the person who made the recording if he had turned the recording off and he said yes.

Danny
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Ok, I'll see if I can reproduce the problem here.

Thanks,
Peter