Just saying Hi

Any questions regarding JoinFS.
Wood

Just saying Hi

Post by Wood »

Hello Peter and Hello to everyone else.

First thing that comes to mind is WOW!!! Peter you have done an incredible job with this. Thank you to you and your testers for doing this. This is an incredible step in the right direction for flight sim enthusiasts. This is something our wing will adopt. Last few year we moved from FSX to FSXSE and a year and a half ago we moved to P3D as our main platform. Unfortunately, during the move we lost a few guys because they just couldn't afford or want to move to P3D. This however changes many things so thank you.

I'd be really interested in seeing how the VRS and FSX@war test continue as that is our wings main purpose. I've been beta testing for FSX@war for the past 3 years and like that your testers are actually testing VRS.

Again Thanks a million for this.

Wood
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Just saying Hi

Post by Peter »

Hi Wood,

Thanks very much for your first post. Yes, I'd like to make sure that JoinFS is as compatible as possible with VRS and FSX@war, that will be a great thing to have working well. So keep your eye on the forum and hopefully there will be some updates on that over the coming months.

Best regards,
Peter