Helicopters

Any questions regarding JoinFS.
Deano1973

Helicopters

Post by Deano1973 »

I've read elsewhere that helicopters won't display using JoinFS. Is this true? Can't imagine so as they're SimObjects too?
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Helicopters

Post by Peter »

Hi Dean,

thanks for letting me know about this. I can indeed confirm that the FSX Bell does not work correctly. This is a high priority for the next version.

Thanks,
Peter
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Hi Dean,

Solved and fixed (next version)

Thanks,
Peter
Deano1973

Post by Deano1973 »

Peter wrote:Hi Dean,

Solved and fixed (next version)

Thanks,
Peter
Wow that was fast, awesome work! We'll start testing JoinFS probably next week at my VA - I'll let you know how it goes and if we find any bugs etc. Some people reckoned that TacPack would not work with JoinFS because it relies on some back-end stuff in FSX Multiplayer so we'll check that out for you also.
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Deano1973 wrote: Wow that was fast, awesome work! We'll start testing JoinFS probably next week at my VA - I'll let you know how it goes and if we find any bugs etc. Some people reckoned that TacPack would not work with JoinFS because it relies on some back-end stuff in FSX Multiplayer so we'll check that out for you also.
Great. I have the TacPack and Superbug installed, but I have yet to find the opportunity to try them out (very busy). If you find that there is something that JoinFS needs to support then I'll be happy to look into it.

Peter