Hickups with some planes

Any questions regarding JoinFS.
DCA1161

Hickups with some planes

Post by DCA1161 »

Hi Peter
On a multiplayer flight from DC3 Airways I was connected to our server via vPilot+Proxyserver to our airlineserver. YyThe others used FSinn. With FSinn we get weather from our server, with my setup not. As a test started JoinFS and asked someone else to do the same, got connected to each other and In view aircraft I ticketed the box weather. The right weather from the server kicked in immediately. So that's fine, but on the ground I noticed 3 planes that showed hiccup every second or so. Those planes were not listed in view aircraft. There are no hiccups when disconnected from JoinFS. Any thoughts about this?
Roy
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Hickups with some planes

Post by Peter »

Hi Roy,

Were the aircraft moving, or disappearing and appearing in some way? I can't think why they wouldn't appear in the aircraft list. Could you check the object list to see if they are in there?

Have you used the 'ignore' feature at all? Try ticking the 'show ignored' option on the aircraft list and see if they appear in the list.

Otherwise the only other thing that I can think of is the auto airport elevation fix causing it.

Peter
DCA1161

Re: Hickups with some planes

Post by DCA1161 »

No moving, no disappearing, just a hiccup. I will checkout the ignore list next MP flight.
Roy