Cannot get AutoBroadcast to work - 1.4.3

Report problems with JoinFS.
dantheo

Cannot get AutoBroadcast to work - 1.4.3

Post by dantheo »

Many thanks for this amazing utility, have been using it for a long while and am going to hit the donate button today!

One thing I used successfully a fair few versions back (Maybe 6 months ago) was auto-broadcast, to inject synchronised AI traffic for everyone in my session. However, I can't get this to work anymore, even tried rolling back about 4-5 versions with no success. I have UTLive generating traffic, and can see these planes in the aircraft list, but none of them have broadcast enabled (No tick). I can manually broadcast them ok, but this doesn't help as the list changes dynamically during the flight, which is why I loved the auto-broadcast feature so much.

I have tried disabling & saving, then re-enabling & saving in the settings, and both in hub & non-hub modes. Whatever I do, I cannot get aircraft to automatically broadcast. Any ideas?
dantheo

Re: Cannot get AutoBroadcast to work - 1.4.3

Post by dantheo »

Ok, I guess this one is a no comment answer? Please let me know if you need more information, or it's not something you want to look at because it's an experimental feature. Either way it would be nice to get some kind of response. If you have other priorities, or it's too difficult to tackle then fair enough, I understand.
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Sorry about that, occasionally lose track of the posts. I'll take a look, it may have become broken at some point.

Peter
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

I've had a look and this option hasn't been working for quite some time. It's easy enough to get it working again. I'll get it sorted out in the next version.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Peter
dantheo

Post by dantheo »

That's brilliant, thank you Peter!