Join FS not adding Cessna

Report problems with JoinFS.
Deano1973

Join FS not adding Cessna

Post by Deano1973 »

Hi Peter,

An odd one that doesn't affect performance but seems out of place in some way. An entire flight log records JoinFS attempting to add our server's Cessna, which I picked as it is usually the "default" aircraft and should be the simplest choice. Any ideas? Log attached.

We're also having a few issues with JoinFS weather at MODsim. It mostly affects rotary, with unusual changes in direction and mis-matching weather performance. I know from looking through the forums here that it's a known issue and have instructed pilots to use the same weather copy function to avoid any updates that might interrupt their flights, but was wondering whether there was another way to alleviate the issue?

Cheers,
Dean
Attachments
log - previous.zip
(16.01 KiB) Downloaded 287 times
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Join FS not adding Cessna

Post by Peter »

Hi Dean,

It looks like the old 'under the ground' problem.

Was that particular aircraft on the ground at the time. And did you have different airport scenery to the owner of the aircraft? That would have cause that kind of output.

Peter
Deano1973

Post by Deano1973 »

Peter wrote:Hi Dean,

It looks like the old 'under the ground' problem.

Was that particular aircraft on the ground at the time. And did you have different airport scenery to the owner of the aircraft? That would have cause that kind of output.

Peter
Ah, yes, the aircraft is on the ground on our PC server with stock scenery, and I'm using ORBX OpenLC. I might reposition the server aircraft to a coastal field near sea level to see if that helps.
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Yes, that will be it then.

This will be fixed in version 1.1.7. In fact, I'm just working on it now. :)

Peter