Minor UI Quirk

Report problems with JoinFS.
spokes2112

Minor UI Quirk

Post by spokes2112 »

Hi Peter,

Pleasure flying with you yesterday!
Just got done re-coding our F-111 configurator so the aircraft.cfg becomes compatible with JFS (all fixed). Noticed something when Settings|UI on top is checked (used it like that yesterday). When one goes to File|Edit Model Matching|Selected Aircraft|Substitute - the resulting child window is stuck underneath its parent & the parent is unmovable. One can get away with closing the taskbar tab "JoinFS" in a pinch. Maybe have the child dialog follow UI on Top? If possible.

Again minor, hope to "see" :lol: you in the skies again,
Have a good day. Cheers.
Roman
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Minor UI Quirk

Post by Peter »

Hi Roman,

well spotted, you're right, that is a quirky one, and quite annoying. Easily fixable though.

See you again in the Hawaiian skies,
Peter
Ron Attwood

Post by Ron Attwood »

That one was driving me mad. Ding! Ding! Ding! :x I was having to resort to Task Manager. Just about to make a post when I saw this.

Bitcoin eh? I wouldn't know a bitcoin if it bit me. I am priming myself for another donation of dosh ordinaire though. :D
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Ah, looks like I didn't get that into the latest build. Another release due soon!

Yes, bitcoin indeed. Never owned one though, but I thought I'd add the option.

I tried mining bitcoins about 5 years ago. After a few hours it didn't find anything so I gave up. :roll:

Peter