Ships and planes on deck when recording.

Any questions regarding JoinFS.
flybird141

Ships and planes on deck when recording.

Post by flybird141 »

Ships don't record and when I re spawn the ships sometimes the planes drop through the deck or are under the deck level after landing or during while playing back the recording is overdubbed.
P3d V 4.1

This is a really cool program. I just thought it was used for Multiplayer.
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Ships and planes on deck when recording.

Post by Peter »

Ok, thanks for the bug report. Will take a look.

Peter
flybird141

Post by flybird141 »

https://youtu.be/NoiBPLyJ4eE

I took a video to show how it recorded. The power cart and parachute obviously where no deployed when recorded. You can see what you need to see towards the end starting right before the carrier:)
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

That looks to me as though it might be the engine data in the recording. I can image that happening if the engine was full on in the recording data for some reason.

I take it that watching a network aircraft doing that landing looks ok?

Also, you mentioned that the carrier didn't record. Can I just check that you opened the objects window, selected the carrier and ticked the record option?

Peter
flybird141

Post by flybird141 »

I have never watched it on network and I have tried record checked and unchecked didn't make a difference.
flybird141

Post by flybird141 »

see attached, I do not get the option in objects to record. I was confusing in my last post broadcast.
covera.jpg
covera.jpg (74.61 KiB) Viewed 9925 times
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Ah, I seem to have overlooked that. There should be a record option in the objects window. Will sort that out.

Thanks,
Peter
Gonzo13

Post by Gonzo13 »

I know this is an old thread but I have similar issue. I spawn carriers either through vrs or aicarriers, going to objects and check record, but when playing the recording back they never show up. same with vrs weapons or smoke systems. I also find that tankers down display drogue animations and the drogues don't extend. It all works fine when on server, people can use the carriers and tankers along with myself, it is only using joinfs record it does not show.

cheers