Source Code

Updates and announcements.
Peter
Site Admin

Source Code

Post by Peter »

Sorry to say that after a long period of consideration I have decided that I no longer have the time or desire to develop JoinFS further. The latest source code for JoinFS is now available on the main website. It includes an open source license, but feel free to use it as you like. Please take a copy if you wish.

Regards,
Peter
Jimbo

Re: Source Code

Post by Jimbo »

Peter,

thanks for all your efforts.

Jim
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

The website has now been moved to a cheaper three-year plan. Should be very little difference in access and performance.
Jimbo wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:02 pm thanks for all your efforts.

Jim
Cheers, Jim.

Peter
Dieter

Post by Dieter »

Peter, thank you very much for your great commitment of your software over these many years! You were always available when help was requested.

I'm probably not the only one among the many flightsimmers who really appreciate your JoinFS software. Too bad you're quitting - you'll have your reasons for doing so.
Perhaps an expert can be found who can compile your latest source version 3.2.18 and make it available to us. Someone may be able to continue this project...

All the best for the future
Dieter
Tricky

Post by Tricky »

Dieter wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:53 am Peter, thank you very much for your great commitment of your software over these many years! You were always available when help was requested.

I'm probably not the only one among the many flightsimmers who really appreciate your JoinFS software. Too bad you're quitting - you'll have your reasons for doing so.
Perhaps an expert can be found who can compile your latest source version 3.2.18 and make it available to us. Someone may be able to continue this project...

All the best for the future
Dieter
I will compile 3.2.18 when i get round to installing all the correct stuff needed.
Last edited by Tricky on Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Tricky
Dieter

Post by Dieter »

Oh great, looking forward trying that new version!

Regards
Dieter