Help Peter!

Suggestions, ideas and general discussion about JoinFS.
Paulo Jr

Help Peter!

Post by Paulo Jr »

hello, I can't see a friend, I live with my father, and he flies with me, but lately we haven't been able to see another friend who flies on fsx, we already restarted the modem, installed and uninstalled the join, and even then we couldn't to see. when my dad is going to enter a hub I can't get into the same hub and vice versa!
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Help Peter!

Post by Peter »

hello,

Ah, so you and your father must be behind the same router then? What you need to do is the following:

1. On the router, enable Port Forwarding, UDP-only, port 6112 to PC 'A'.
2. On the router, enable Port Forwarding, UDP-only, port 6113 to PC 'B'.
3. On 'B', open JoinFS File|Settings, and tick 'Choose My Own Port', and enter 6113

You should both be able to join the same Hub, and you should be able to see you friend as well.

Please let me know how it goes.

Peter
Paulo Jr

Post by Paulo Jr »

thank you peter !! I will try this, in a little while .. I live in Brazil, my father and I used the same router, we flew on the fs2020 and our friend on the fsx, and this conflict is going on!
Paulo Jr

Post by Paulo Jr »

hello Peter I can't change the port at the IP address .. would you have a phone number to contact?
ATC Roo

Post by ATC Roo »

The website below may help Paulo.

https://portforward.com/router.htm

Choose your router make and it should show step by step instructions.
Paulo Jr

Post by Paulo Jr »

we are not getting it! my dad connects to the server and the same server as him is orange
Paulo Jr

Post by Paulo Jr »

before we were able to connect to the same server, but lately we are not being able to, we use the same router, I enter a server and my father cannot access it and vice versa, we fly with a friend of ours, and we are very sad because we are not flying the three together
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Do you have Discord installed? https://discord.com/invite/3tnbAWaG7D We can talk on there.

Peter