A couple of small requests

Any questions regarding JoinFS.
skelsey

A couple of small requests

Post by skelsey »

Hi Peter,

Hope you are well and thanks for the continued work on JoinFS which goes from strength to strength!

Just a couple of small Shared Cockpit features that would be appreciated if you're able to add them at some stage:

- Audio control panel settings are currently not synced (e.g. active COM radios, selection of the audio ident for a nav radio or ADF etc). This would be very useful especially for our instrument flight training where we are trying to impress the importance of 'tune - identify - test'!

- It would be useful to be able to synchronise failures (as selected in the main FSX/P3D failures menu -- I don't know if there is an equivalent in X-Plane?) for partial panel work so that an instructor could fail one or more instruments and know that the student will be seeing the same! Along these lines, I don't know if it would be possible to allow the instructor to be able to e.g. pull the mixture to idle cut-off and fail an engine whilst the student is flying, without the need to take control of the aircraft? At the moment we can do this in old versions (1.4.3) but the downside is that we obviously end up then working around a lot of the other bugs that were in that version so it would be great to be able to do it in the current version!

- Finally -- I know this is a long-standing one but the ability to use a key/joystick press to transfer permissions would be truly epic!

Thanks again and looking forward to see how it develops further!

Simon