FS9

Any questions regarding JoinFS.
Osy251

FS9

Post by Osy251 »

First of all thank you for allowing me to become part of this group.

I have one question which might seem daft, however I am sure you will agree that a lot of people (for a number of different reasons and last but not least money availability) there was talk, if I remember correctly an answer Peter Memmott gave on AVSIM, that you were considering making it possible to use JoinFS (through the use of fsuipc) also with FS9.

Any news in this connection, please.

Many thanks and kindest regards,

Osy251
Peter
Site Admin

Re: FS9

Post by Peter »

Hi Osy251,

I'm afraid that I have no plans to attempt that. It's too much of an unknown. I could spend a month trying to get it to work only to find out in the end that it's not possible.

Peter
Hurkulez

Post by Hurkulez »

Thx for the awesome work,

But I too am an FS9 user just because, I am a live streamer on twitch. And because of FS9's stability I use it when I am streaming. Cause my streams can be 4-24 hours.

I would love to be able to use JoinFS with FS9/FS2004

Thx,
Hurkulez
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Hurkulez wrote:Thx for the awesome work,

But I too am an FS9 user just because, I am a live streamer on twitch. And because of FS9's stability I use it when I am streaming. Cause my streams can be 4-24 hours.

I would love to be able to use JoinFS with FS9/FS2004
Thanks. The only way that it might happen is once the main part of the jigsaw is complete, so to speak. I'm improving X-Plane experience, which is highest priority at the moment. I'm also looking at implementing a global session and possibly global AI flights. Once that's done perhaps I'll look into it.

Peter
Hurkulez

Post by Hurkulez »

Peter wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:45 pm
Hurkulez wrote:Thx for the awesome work,

Edited for space :)
Thanks. The only way that it might happen is once the main part of the jigsaw is complete, so to speak. I'm improving X-Plane experience, which is highest priority at the moment. I'm also looking at implementing a global session and possibly global AI flights. Once that's done perhaps I'll look into it.

Peter
Agian thx for your awesome work...