source code?

Any questions regarding JoinFS.
Pylotjon

source code?

Post by Pylotjon »

Is the source code available by chance? Im still getting the error "Unhandled Exception Error- The Cloud file provider is not running"...The only thing I can think of is when I installed P3D v5 awhile back, I had MS OneDrive installed and I am wondering if I had some profile-related files from P3D that went there, and now that I have removed OneDrive, maybe a file in P3D is referencing that path and JoinFS client uses it? JoinFS works fine with MS2020 on the same PC... I've also done a thorough cleaning of the registry as far as I can tell.
Peter
Site Admin

Re: source code?

Post by Peter »

No, the source code is not available. Do you get the error during the model scan? Try turning off the 'Scan on connection' option just to confirm if that is the case.

If it is during the scan then it must be something within the root folder of the scan causing the error. Perhaps a linked folder? If you could quickly browse your sub folders and see if you can see which folder might be causing it. I'll see if there is a way of testing the folder for Cloud related links.

Peter