Multiple 'Me's

Any questions regarding JoinFS.
Ron Attwood

Multiple 'Me's

Post by Ron Attwood »

There's probably a simple answer to this but I can't find it. In the Aircraft list Ron(A) appears dozens of times. I've been accused of having a split personality but this is going too far! I'm on MSF and do not have AI traffic enabled. :?:
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Multiple 'Me's

Post by Peter »

Hi Ron,

That's an interesting one. I'll try to replicate that here. Are you able to see these aircraft in the MSF, given the distance and bearing? Perhaps they are static aircraft?

Peter
Ron Attwood

Post by Ron Attwood »

Well I don't see a fleet of aircraft in the sim. I've not looked at distance and bearing. I jumped straight onto 'AI aircraft'.

I'll load up everything and take more notice.

BRB
Ron Attwood

Post by Ron Attwood »

I'm back. :D

The real me is at the bottom. JoinFS on Digital Theme Park server. There's a few more of me further up the window.

Over to you Pierre
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Just looks like AI traffic, Ron. MSF must be putting them in somewhere. See if you can move to where they are in the simulator. Based on the ground speed, it looks like they are all parked together on an apron about half a mile from you.

Peter
Ron Attwood

Post by Ron Attwood »

Now you mention it MSF regards all the parked up aircraft and airport staff (idle sods) as 'traffic. Little Nav Map sees the same thing but you can turn them off.
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

At the bottom of the JoinFS aircraft window, can you see that little 'ignore' option? Try it out. ;)

Peter