bug: fuel does not sync during shared cockpit session

Report problems with JoinFS.
ke7zum

bug: fuel does not sync during shared cockpit session

Post by ke7zum »

Hello to all. I'd like to report the bug of fuel not syncing across join fs sessions. I'm doing A global session, and I notice that my fuel does not sync across to the one sharing the cockpit with me. I'm not on windows at present, however I am running windows 10 build 1909, and the latest join fs downloaded from the home page..

I am fully aware that version numbers are needed and I can provide them the next time I'm on my windows machine, just let me know.

Thanks.
skelsey

Re: bug: fuel does not sync during shared cockpit session

Post by skelsey »

Hello!

I use JoinFS regularly for shared cockpit training sessions -- the lack of fuel burn was an issue in earlier versions but I believe it is fixed in 1.4.34?
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Which aircraft are you using? Fuel should sync during shared cockpit.

Peter
maverick15103

Post by maverick15103 »

We have been using Join for 1.5 years. Unfortunately, due to problems with the fuel, namely the lack of its synchronization, it is not possible to use it for flights by the crew. There is no solution to this problem
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

maverick15103 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:23 am We have been using Join for 1.5 years. Unfortunately, due to problems with the fuel, namely the lack of its synchronization, it is not possible to use it for flights by the crew. There is no solution to this problem
The code is written for fuel synchronization. What simulator and which aircraft are you using? With a bit more information I may be able to fix it.

Peter
maverick15103

Post by maverick15103 »

We use FSX simulator and MiG-29ub, Su-27ub from FreeFlyStudio and L-39 from Lotussim
maverick15103

Post by maverick15103 »

Unfortunately, after the latest updates, the problem with fuel synchronization has not been resolved. Join is not possible to use for active joint flights in the same cockpit. It's a pity.
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

maverick15103 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:06 pm Unfortunately, after the latest updates, the problem with fuel synchronization has not been resolved. Join is not possible to use for active joint flights in the same cockpit. It's a pity.
The fuel sync has not been addressed yet. It's not in the release notes. I've had rather a lot on my plate recently.

Peter