3.2.9 Jitter

Report problems with JoinFS.
PitcherMiller

3.2.9 Jitter

Post by PitcherMiller »

Hey Peter,

3.2.9 has perhaps the most jitter I may have ever seen yet sadly, although, the positioning of the SimConnect fixed shooting back and forth over the top of loops for me in loops. The simconnect works really well in terms of position, but there seems to be a lot of jitters back and forth. The 3.2.4. version of this seemed to have the most smoothness yet, and for me, smoothness is extremely important for my virtual airshow organization. We had the ability to lock in and fly formation with overlapping wingtips with that version, something never done before! However, loops were near impossible to fly without things derailing when reaching over the top :( Is there any way things could go back to the way they were in 3.2.4 in terms of smoothness but with a fix to the over-the-top issues? On behalf of me and the entire MFS Thunderbirds, we'd really appreciate that so we can continue flying shows like these. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6esm-TTpkn4&t=1621s[/youtube]

- Paul
Peter
Site Admin

Re: 3.2.9 Jitter

Post by Peter »

Could you try 3.2.10 please? How does it compare to 3.2.4?

Peter
PitcherMiller

Post by PitcherMiller »

3.2.0 jitter was there, but orientation and positioning were correct, however in that version, something caused the aircraft to be "glued" to the runway. I believe I was the one who actually reported that bug, haha! It was thankfully fixed in 3.2.1
PitcherMiller

Post by PitcherMiller »

As i write this, I looked in the "Bugs" Section and found this, "Aircraft twists at the top of a loop. (Still happens occasionally since 0.4.0)" in fixed, however it seems like the issue re-arose haha.