Problems with Little Nav Map

Report problems with JoinFS.
gaijin50

Problems with Little Nav Map

Post by gaijin50 »

I've just tried this splendid program (You deserve several coffees, Peter) and I can't get Little Nav Map (version 2.6.17) to work properly.
Use ...
XP-Plane 11.55
Little Nav Map 2.6.17
JoinFS 3.2.2

I explain :
I set in LNM the correct path to the whazzup.txt file. The LNM test gives me an OK result, (in this case the LNM is on the same PC as XPlane).
I open a session in JoinFS with a couple of friends, I verify that the data of all the members of the session is correctly in the whazzup.txt file.
On XPlane's built-in map, I correctly see everyone in the session.
In the LNM I only see my plane, I don't see any of the rest of the members of the session.
I have looked in the forum to try to solve it if someone had already had the same problem, but I have not been able to solve it.
Has anyone solved this problem? Or is it just not possible to solve it.
Greetings
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Problems with Little Nav Map

Post by Peter »

Hi,

The X-Plane side of JoinFS has fundamentally changed two or three times in the past 12 months. I think LNM was working until recently. The latest big change only went down last week, so that must have affected things. I've started using XPMP2 to inject the aircraft now and I thought that was compatible with LNM, so perhaps there is something I need to switch on. Should be able to get it working soon.

Thanks for trying out JoinFS. Glad you like it. Yes, I am a keen coffee drinker. :D

Peter
gaijin50

Re: Problems with Little Nav Map

Post by gaijin50 »

Thanks for the reply. I hope that soon you can make it work.
Again, thanks for your splendid work.