objects

Report problems with JoinFS.
DEMON702

objects

Post by DEMON702 »

Hello , first our group flays the VRS SUPERBUG with TACPACK . we have noticed when using JOINFS that if we broadcast objects like ships for example and sink it.we get some strange behavior. if the Pearson who is broadcasting the ship fires a weapon at the ship he is broadcasting all will see the explosion at the ship BUT only he will see the ship sink. everyone else sees the ship continue on its coarse. we have tried several things in the settings to attempt to fix this to no avail . in older versions (1.1.34) this did not happen . any help would be appreciated.
Demon-702
Peter
Site Admin

Re: objects

Post by Peter »

Has everyone enabled 'Allow Multiple Objects' for that user?

Does the ship appear in the objects window and does it show the owner correctly?

Peter
DEMON702

Post by DEMON702 »

yes everyone has allow multiple objects enabled . and yes the ships and other objects appear in the list and are correct . we also discovered that landing gear are not visible to others.
after some further testing we discovered that version 2.2.6 has none of these issues .
Demon
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

I think you might have to manually add variables for the models that you want activating. Problem is that there is no option currently to assign variables in the object window like there is in the aircraft window. You could try editing [USER]\AppData\Local\JoinFS\Variables.txt, and add a new line for the ship model and assign it 'Plane.txt'. See if that works. If it does, then I'll have to either add a new option to the objects window, or add it by default. I would rather do it with the option though, because it will be more efficient to only assign variables to the objects that need it.

Peter