Kanuncu

Re: JoinFS Discord Server

Post by Kanuncu »

Do you still have a Discord? I have a team and I want to meet you Peter. Thanks
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Kanuncu wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:20 am Do you still have a Discord? I have a team and I want to meet you Peter. Thanks
Hi. No I closed it down a few months ago. Just didn't have the time to look after it all I'm afraid.

Peter
Kanuncu

Post by Kanuncu »

Peter wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:17 pm Hi. No I closed it down a few months ago. Just didn't have the time to look after it all I'm afraid.

Peter
Too bad. How can I get in contact with you then? Couldn't find any contact information. We would love to talk to you as a team. Maybe we could run a partnership. We are called Virtual Turkish Stars. Currently running in DCS and interested in JoinFS and MSFS.
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

You can send me a private message on the forum if you like.

Peter
Kanuncu

Post by Kanuncu »

Peter wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:44 pm You can send me a private message on the forum if you like.

Peter
Yes. I tried that but it says I don't have permission to. Something wrong with that. May I ask any other way of contacting you?
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

I think you need to do a certain number of posts to use private messages. I have just changed your permissions so it should work now.

Peter
Kanuncu

Post by Kanuncu »

Peter wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:20 am I think you need to do a certain number of posts to use private messages. I have just changed your permissions so it should work now.

Peter
I think I successfully sent a pm. I don't know if you recieved it. Can you check? :D Thanks
Tricky

Post by Tricky »

New Official JoinFS Discord Server:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1350
- Tricky