Hub manquant

Suggestions, ideas and general discussion about JoinFS.
Paniss

Hub manquant

Post by Paniss »

Bonjour,

Dans les concentrateurs je ne trouve pas le Hub "LCA- Les Copains d'Abord" auquel je dois me connecter.
J'ai fait plusieurs essais d'installation , et je ne trouve pas mon Hub
Merci de m'aider sur ce sujet.
Slts
paniss

In the hubs I cannot find the Hub "LCA- Les Copains d'Abord" [/ b] to which I must connect.
I did several installation attempts, and I still cannot find my Hub
Please help me on this topic.
Slts
paniss
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Hub manquant

Post by Peter »

Hi,

If you find out the IP address for that hub, you can try entering the IP address in the Join box and click Join. See if that works. If not, then for some reason your machine can not 'see' the hub server.

Peter
Paniss

Post by Paniss »

Merci
je crois que c'est votre deuxième suggestion, car j'ai essayé la premiére et ça n fonctionne pas.
J'ai à mon domicile un PC tour sur lequel je n'ai pas ce problème, alors que j'ai ce souci sur mon PC portable.
Il a besoin d'une mise à jour Window 10 que je ne peux effectuer pour l'instant, je ne pense pas que le problème vienne de là.
Cordialement

Thank you
I think this is your second suggestion, because I tried the first one and it doesn t work.
I have a tower PC at home on which I do not have this problem, although I have this problem on my laptop PC.
It needs a Window 10 update which I can't do right now, I don't think that's the problem.
cordially
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

Ah, if you are trying to use two different machines on the same internet router, then you need to set up port forwarding on the router.

Leave the tower PC JoinFS using the default port 6112, but on the laptop set the JoinFS settings to use port 6113 local port.
Then set both machines to use static IP addresses in the Windows network settings. For example, 192.168.0.100 and 192.168.0.101.
Then configure the router to forward port 6112 to your PC (192.168.0.100) and port 6113 to your laptop (192.168.0.101).

That should do it.

Peter
Paniss

Post by Paniss »

I will take your advice,
thanks again
good night