Aircraft list information

Suggestions, ideas and general discussion about JoinFS.
Peter
Site Admin

Aircraft list information

Post by Peter »

Hi all,

I'm considering moving some of the information around in the aircraft list. I'm planning on moving the Heading, Altitude and Ground Speed down to the details below the list. And moving Record and Ignore from the details up to the list. The reasoning is those last two options really need to be seen across all aircraft at the same time. To reduce clutter those first three don't necessarily need to be in the main list.

Any thoughts on how you would like this view window to be arranged? Is there anything in the details part that ought to be in the main list?

Thanks,
Peter
canuck21a

Re: Aircraft list information

Post by canuck21a »

We do not necessarily spend much time looking at the aircraft list save for wanting to make substitutions so from my standpoint whatever you do is fine but it would be wonderful if things were to change that a clickable spot on an aircraft line could be there to ease making substitutions.
Peter
Site Admin

Re: Aircraft list information

Post by Peter »

canuck21a wrote:We do not necessarily spend much time looking at the aircraft list save for wanting to make substitutions so from my standpoint whatever you do is fine but it would be wonderful if things were to change that a clickable spot on an aircraft line could be there to ease making substitutions.
How about clicking on the model column brings up the Substitute window for that aircraft? That kind of idea?

Peter